Yoga Therapy Training Information Session
Online OR In-Person Attendance
Discover your Yoga Therapy career and study options
6.30pm - 7.30pm Tuesday 29 October, Online OR Live in Frenchs Forest NSW
Are you passionate about helping your students to find health and happiness through yoga? Yoga Therapy training will give you the skills and confidence you need to support people manage physical and mental health conditions safely and effectively. At Adore Yoga, you'll find a community of like minded yogis committed to sharing authentic healing yoga with integrity - come and find out for yourself at our free Yoga Therapy Information Session on Tuesday 29 October.
Attend this free information session online OR join us live in Frenchs Forest:
What to expect at the Information Session:
- How to become a Yoga Therapist
- Flexible study options for teachers with 200hrs, 350hrs and 500hrs training
- Career opportunities in Yoga Therapy
- Experience a therapeutic yoga practice
- Learn where Adore Yoga Therapy Graduates are working today
- Discover opportunities to specialise in Yoga Therapy for mental health, older students, musculoskeletal and soft tissue injury and more
- Explore the Adore Yoga training facilities
Can't make the Information Session? Don't worry - we'll send you a special link to a recording of the event if you've registered.